SPIRITUAL SPECTRUM EXPERIENCES
Spiritual Spectrum Experience
(Spontaneous OBE, NDE-Like, or Other Spiritually Transformative Event)
Scroll down to find the Experiencer Questionnaire or click shortcut below :
Fill-in- the-blank Form
(Questionnaire Form, Preferred)
(E-mailing your account is great! But for research methodology, it is even better if we can tabulate the results from the questionnaire form above)
Experiences may be submitted to us (in order of preference):1. Via the form on the OBERF web site.
2. Via e-mail (see the bottom of each page).
While we greatly appreciate experience contributions, we regret there can be no monetary compensation to contributors. Confidentiality of all communications will be strictly maintained to the extent desired by the contributor..
We have a series of questions, and will also record aspects of the experience not covered by our questions. We expect these will be modified over time to help us more accurately understand NDE and related experiences. Completing these questions will take at least 30 minutes.
Your willingness to share your experience is vital to the success of this project. We express our heartfelt thanks in advance to those willing to share!
Fill in the Blank (for electronic submission) Form
1. Please fill out the form below as completely and accurately as you can. We will honor the confidentiality of your submission at the level you specify in the following form.
2. It may be necessary to enter the same information in several boxes. You may re-type the information (preferred, copy & paste as appropriate) or reference a previous question number containing the response to the current question (example): "see #7".
3. Please do not forget to press the "Submit" button at the end or the information will be lost!
4. If you have time constraints, you may share in several partial submissions over time. Complete only previously non-submitted portions of the form each time. If you are sharing in this manner, please complete the last box (contact information) each time you submit. This will allow us to consolidate all portions you have shared.
5. After you press the submit button, a review of your responses to the questions will be shown. A button will allow you to return to this page. The form will be blank, but all information will have been sent. If you noted any errors, please fill out only the parts of the form to be corrected, and submit again. If you have any questions or concerns please E-mail us.
6. I wish the account of my experience to be placed in the OBERF archives. I understand it may be read by students or researchers who have been approved by OBERF for use of the archives. My account may be excerpted or used in full, or data may be drawn from it in conjunction with an OBERF approved study or project, including but not limited to lectures or educational programs relating to Spiritual Spectrum Experiences, or part of a published article, or in a book. My name will not be give express permission to do so. THANKS!!!
To prevent spammers and other inappropriate uses of this form, we have a
Please type "lynx" (case sensitive) in the first question immediately below, labeled as a Page Validation Question:
Be sure to send your e-mail address!
is your name, address, telephone, e-mail address
What is your level of confidentiality -
Permission to publish?
If so, anonymously or with your first name?
Do you wish your e-mail address to be posted?
Permission to contact you?
If so, preferred method of contact by e-mail, snail mail?
Would you be willing to participate in future OBERF approved research studies?
2. Please provide the events surrounding your experience including the approximate date and location. Please include your gender, current age and highest levels of education. Were there any associated medications or substances with the potential to affect the experience? Were you knowingly attempting to end your life?
3. Was the kind of experience difficult to express in words?
If yes, What was it about the experience that makes it hard to communicate?
4. At the time of this experience, was there an associated life threatening event? If yes, describe.
5. What was your level of consciousness and alertness during the experience? Was the experience dream like in any way?
6. Was there any medical evidence of cessation of breathing or heart function?
7. Did you experience a separation of your consciousness from your body? If yes, describe your appearance or form apart from your body.
8. Describe in detail the events (in order) that happened.
9. What emotions did you feel? Please include your feelings, if relevant, to events you describe in your answers to the following questions.
10. Did you hear any unusual sounds or noises?
11. Did you pass into or through a tunnel or enclosure? If yes, describe.
12. Did you see a light? If yes, describe.
13. Did you meet or see any other beings? If yes, describe. Where were they? Did you know them? What was communicated?
14. Did you experience a review of past events in your life? Describe
Did you learn anything you did not have previously know? Please provide details. Did you learn anything that helps you live your life now?
15. Did you observe or hear anything regarding people or events occurring while you were unconscious that could be verified later? How did you verify this?
16. Did you see or visit any beautiful or otherwise distinctive locations, levels or dimensions? If yes, describe.
17. Did you have any sense of altered space or time?
18. Did you have a sense of knowing universal order and/or purpose? If yes, discuss and share what you came to know.
19. Did you reach a boundary or limiting physical structure?
If yes, describe. Did you cross the boundary? If yes, describe. If no, did you have a sense of what would happen if you did cross the boundary?
Did you become aware of future events in your life?
If yes, describe. Based on your life following the spiritual spectrum experience, how accurate was this awareness?
21. Were you involved in or aware of a decision regarding your return to the body? If yes, describe, including your emotions at that time.
22. Did you have any psychic or paranormal gifts following the experience you did not have prior to the experience? If yes, describe.
23. Did you have any changes of attitudes or beliefs following the Experience? If yes, describe.
24. How has the Experience affected your relationships? Daily life? Religious practices etc.? Career choices?
25. Have you shared this experience with others? If yes, What were their reactions? Were they influenced in any way by your Experience? How?
26. What emotions did you feel experience following your experience?
27. What was the best and worst part of your Experience?
28. Is there anything else you would like to add concerning the Experience?
29. Following the Experience, have you had any other events in your life, medications or substances which reproduced any part of the experience?
30. Did the questions asked and information you provided accurately and comprehensively describe your Experience?
31. Please offer any suggestions you may have for these questions to help us understand spiritual spectrum experiences?
32. Is there anything else you would like to add concerning the experience or any aspect of the circumstances surrounding it? Please offer any suggestions you may have for this form that would help us or others in our mutual search to understand the experience in the spectrum of spiritual experiences?
Thank you again for your
willingness to share your spiritual spectrum experience! If you know any other
experiencers, please encourage them to share their experience as
e-mail: email@example.com Webmaster: Jody A. Long
Jody A. Long Professional Websites
Jody A. Long's Family Law web site: www.attyfamilylaw.com; Jewelry by Jody www.jewelrybyjody.com
Copyright1999 by Dr. Jeff & Jody Long . All rights reserved.