Penny J's Experience
1) first experience was walking downtown calgary (where I was living), someone was following me, i started to walk faster and soon i was flying. i started flapping my arms and was going into the air. it was very vivid, seemed like it was actually happening. i was extremely aware of this happening. very different from a dream.
2) I was on the bridge in calgary and my mother was beside me. we were standing on the ledge. i was excited and wanted to show my mother my new experience. i said watch and flew off the bridge.
3) several dreams of flying. i will intentionally fly into the sky really high and nose dive down to the grownd. memories of the surrounding area, dry grass, huge metal electrical stands (not sure of the name). once i accidently went to high in the sky and by the time i stopped flying i looked at the earth and it looked like i was in space. i remember thinking well i've gone to high and so i started my nose dive decent enjoing the thrill of diving, and came within inches of the ocean and glided along it.
4) i travelled to someone's house. while there i saw my boyfriend and a woman on the stairs. later i found out that at that time my boyfriend was secretly seeing his exgirlfriend at the same time as this out of body.
5) i decided to go for a nap in the basement. i realized i could see, but new it was because i was having an out of body. i felt the usual strong buzzing sound in my ears and in my head. i looked to my left and could see a large ball of light. it scared me a little. i decided i was going to go somewhere (i don't remember the location) and off I went, but then immediately went to sleep.
6) at a
very lonely time in my life i was flying in a mall. my arms were extended out.
there was someone flying with me with their arms extended as well. i felt such
love. something i hadn't felt before. i said, in my mind "you love me". then
he said "no no". i then said "i know". i was mistaking the love, but knew it.
such love in this out of body.
Any associated medications or substances with the potential to affect the experience? No
Was the kind of experience difficult to express in words? No
What was your level of consciousness and alertness during the experience? I was very aware of everything happening. I don't remember any smells. I had a sense of total freedom. I could do what I wanted and because of this i found i would seek out a thrill and would do my usual nose dives.
Was the experience dream like in any way? in no way was this like a dream, no unusual shapes, or people. i had the control
What emotions did you feel during the experience? first one was sort of scarry because i thought i was being followed, after that just thrilling, and loving at times.
Did you hear any unusual sounds or noises? no sounds.
talked it was mind to mind.
LOCATION DESCRIPTION: Did you recognize any familiar locations or any locations from familiar religious teachings or encounter any locations inhabited by incredible or amazing creatures? Yes bridge in calgary
grass like the hills in the cagary area
downtown calgarynothing odd such as creatures, no religious things