Home Page
Share ExperienceOBE Stories
SOBE Stories

David Warner

Video OBE 10-02-2008


In these experiences, I was able to capture my physical body during the OBE. 

Video Audio Sequence
Time line

Out of Body Experience Video Documentary brought to you by David A. Warner



Date of Experience & Filming took place on Oct 2nd, 2008, in Jenison, Michigan.
The Audio Journal can be accessed and downloaded at my web site:  InvisibleLight



In this experiment, I wanted to capture the physical body using three video cameras during the out-of-body experience. I also used a stethoscope, taped it to my chest, recorded breathing and heart rate into the laptop computer. The room and body temperature were additionally recorded before and after the experience.


The out-of-body experience occurred after becoming lucid while dreaming. In the dream I was witnessing my dads best friend, Big John's funeral. Cathy, Big John’s daughter, was viewing her dad in the casket at the funeral home, this is when I became lucid. Note: I filmed this video in 2008, John passed away two years later in 2010. I edited and released this video in 2011 unaware of the details in the dream of Johns passing.



The time is 8:56AM on a thursday morning. You will notice the three camera(s) to show the physical body from different perspectives. Capturing any physical movement during the out-of-body experience. It had taken me seven attempts over a course of three months to finally record and to capture this event on tape. 



I recorded my body and room temperature before and after to see if there was any dramatic change. I also used my Scottish terrier dog named "Leroy Brown" in this experiment to see if he would pick anything up when during my experience. In a previous video that I released, I was able to obtain validity with all three dogs - Leroy, KYA, and Spirit. This video October 22-2007 The Bravest Face can be also accessed and downloaded from my web site.



Status: Preparing my physical body to relax, fall asleep and enter the mind awake-body asleep state



The time now is 10:07AM. It has been 1hr and 11 minutes that has expired.

It took me 35 minutes for my physical body to fall sleep which didn’t take long. I
removed “in-between” video footage which only showed brief awakening or some slight body movements. I felt the last two minutes leading to physical awakening at 10:09AM, would suffice and be of most interest for viewing. 


You are now watching my physical body during an out-of-body experience. Take note of the Right Video Camera where my eyes blink at various times. No other body movements were noticeable from the other two video cameras that were recording.

The right video camera picked up the best recording of my facial expressions during sleep. The other video camera’s didn’t pick up much. Either it was too dark or the blanket was in the way. I didn’t notice any movement with my dog Leroy during this experience.

For the next minute and a half you will hear actual recording of my breathing, heart rate, stomach sounds and snoring during sleep. My heart rate is slow and faint but audible if you listen closely. . Upon awakening my heart rate increases which is noticeable.

4:28 – 5:55  Audio Heart Beat Recording 


When my eyes opened, I immediately looked at the time on the clock and noticed it was 10:09AM. I then reached for the thermometer to take my body temperature which registered a half point up prior. Room temperature was up one point.

Recording the physical body with video is a helpful insight on better understanding what the occurs during out of body experience. I hope you enjoyed this documentary.

Video OBE 2 10-22-2007


I think you will really enjoy this one because I experimented with my dogs. Basically, this OBE yieled a pre-cognitive validated OBE.


Date: October 22, 2007
Time:  10:15 AM – 10:20 AM
Subject: The Bravest Face

Author:  David A. Warner
© Copyright 2007

Visit his website for more OBE information and music:  http://www.invisiblelight.us

OBE Journal (Validation)
I started tracking validations, coincidences, and synchronicities since July 14, 2005 based on my out-of-body experiences (OBEs). Here are the results as of October 23, 2007—broken down into three categories:

Classification Type














This is not the first time that I have had an out-of-body experience, which validates physical and spiritual correlation. In this particular experience there is no question or doubt that can be argued as “coincidence”. With careful precision of video and audio recording, there is honesty and allowing the experience to naturally occur. My detailed accounts are hard to ignore or suggest that it’s a brain fabrication of just lucky odds.

Many people that I communicate with about the research of OBEs ask if our consciousness survives physical death. I find that we try to put the scientific “prove it to me” hat on and ask for proof, when the skeptic should be proving it for one's self. Being open with a sincere heart and doing the work one's self is the key to success that will unlock that question. I have invested over twenty years to this research and state with confidence we will survive physical death.

October 2007 had not been the greatest for projecting in comparison to last year. I was able to project twenty five times in October 2006 and, this October, I was barely able to pull three OBEs out of the hat. There has been a lack of energy, due to changes in work with computer upgrades and recovering from this last summer’s house projects.


No matter how many experiences one has, quality rules over quantity. In this experience that I will share, I was able to video tape, communicate with my three Scottish Terriers “Leroy Brown, Kya, and Spirit” and obtain an OBE precognitive validation.

A few weeks ago, I asked for a sign, turning inward with prayer and honesty. I didn’t go looking for the sign, as it arrived unconditional this month and found me. The first sign occurred where my wife, Katie, and I met a couple attending a Christian workshop where there were metaphysical instructors. The second sign arrived when Katie and I were driving with the GPS guide “Tom Tom” to the metaphysical instructor’s home address. We didn’t arrive at the location intended, but at a foster care home called St. John’s in Grand Rapids, Michigan. My wife had a volunteer assignment a week before at St. John’s home but unfortunately this assignment was cancelled. We eventually found the metaphysical instructor's home, just a quarter mile down the road in a condominium park ironically having the same street name.

The sign that occurred this morning was an incredible gift and definitely left me stunned—receiving validation. A few days prior to this OBE, I was doing a radio interview on a show called APSR Productions and talking with the interviewer, 'Old Hip'. The question was asked from 'Old Hip' about videotaping your physical body during an OBE and how animals would respond. I explained to the radio host from past OBEs, I found on various occasions that my dogs would pick-up on my presence. They would start to bark and eventually this would lead to me being pulled back to the physical body.

So, this morning, I awakened early at 7:30AM to be with my wife, Katie, and see her off to work. It’s been a long time since I have been up early and watching my wife leave for work. I decided to conduct this experiment with the video camera recorder aimed at my bed and inviting my Scottish terrier dog, 'Leroy Brown', to snooze with me while trying to achieve the OBE. I actually had no faith that anything would come of this since my energy was low and the lack of OBEs, this month, were bleak.

I went back to bed at 8:30AM and awakened at 10:24AM after a couple hours of sleeping. There were various times I would awake but immediately fall back to sleep. When the OBE false awakening finally occurred I didn’t realize that I had projected. My thoughts at the time were sluggish, but very clear, conscious and alert. Upon awakening I noticed Leroy moving closer to me and I started to pet him and rub his tummy. I felt uncomfortable with Leroy because he was rolling around, moving closer and I did not want to rub any lower. In one motion, I rose to my feet with Leroy noticing the other two dogs, Kya and Spirit, running ahead of me. All three dogs ran up the stairs from our basement bedroom into the front living room.


I followed the dogs and when I arrived immediately, I noticed one of the dogs, Spirit, urinated on the front living room carpet, which I wasn’t too happy about. I let the dogs out for a bathroom break and to play in the backyard. When looking outside the house, it was raining, damp, cold, overcast and gloomy.

Turning away from the doorway, I traveled back into the kitchen looking at the dinner table. I was looking at my work schedule with days scribbled signifying being checked off. One particular day that I was looking at and thought to be the current day showed 3:00PM with writing underneath. I looked away from the paper and looked back at it still showing 3:00PM.

It still didn’t register that I was out of body nor did I question my current status. I continued into the front living room watching the TV. I saw a stunt man sky-diving and landing on a jumbo jet cock-pit. Still, I didn’t think much of it and made my way downstairs to the front door. Opening up the door and looking outside, I admired the beauty of the morning day, then immediately losing consciousness returning back to the body.

When I had awakened, I knew that I had projected, but took a little awhile to process the information. I narrated the experience while the video camera was still rolling and also to mp3 audio using the pocket PC. Along with checking on the dogs, Kya and Spirit, they were in the kennel and there were no signs of accidents. Last, it wasn’t raining outside—only a bright sunny October morning with slight cloud coverage.

I found it interesting how my three Scottish terriers reacted during this experiment, especially, when no sounds were present inside or outside the house to arouse them. I reviewed the video tape, which I’ve documented the sequence of events below as followed:


Video Camera Taping Sequence:

08:30AM - 10:16AM
Drifted to sleep in the basement bedroom along with Leroy Brown, my Scottish Terrier dog.

10:16AM - 10:18:00
The first two minutes, no sounds are heard in the house or outside, only snoring at times.

Leroy Brown briefly awakens and returns back to sleep.

Ten seconds later, noises can be heard from the upstairs. The two dogs, Kya and Spirit, can be heard rattling the cage.

Leroy Brown finally wakes up from the other two dog’s rattling the cage.

My head moves slightly.

10:19:12AM - 10:26:06AM
Awakened and narrated the OBE during video recording.


I tried once again going back to sleep and was able to project, but out of a dream becoming fully conscious of the spiritual world. In this particular experience my three Scottish Terrier dogs were not present. Geographically, I found myself riding down the street in a car, stopping at the neighbor’s home next door to my parents 200 miles from my current home. I opened the door, let myself into the home and became conscious while looking at my hands, then losing it and returning back to the physical. Reviewing the video for this run, Leroy kept sleeping and the other two, Kya and Spirit, were quiet with no noises in the house.

October 24, 2007 ~ The next morning, I conducted the same experiment with Leroy on the bed and the two dogs, Kya and Spirit, upstairs in the kennel. Videotaping once again, I was trying to place my consciousness into the trance state for this session. I drifted in and out of consciousness, but for the most part the two dogs upstairs kept rattling the cage—making it difficult for me to enter the trance state.

After a couple hours, I gave up trying to project because the dogs were making too much noise upstairs, rattling the cage. I decided to separate the two dogs from each other—wanting to have Spirit upstairs and Kya downstairs. When I opened the door to the kennel and only trying to let Kya out, Spirit immediately pushed herself through the door and escaped. Now, both Kya and Spirit were running in the house away from me while I started to chase after them.

Kya and Spirit ran from the upstairs to the downstairs with me trailing five seconds behind. When I finally reached the bottom of the steps into the basement, I looked towards my left and saw the two dogs cornered. Immediately I noticed that Spirit urinated on the carpeted floor. Frozen with chills running down my spine, I remembered in the OBE, Spirit urinating on the floor. I walked up the steps to the front door opening to find that it was raining outside just like in the OBE—leaving me stunned and in complete awe, silently praying to God and giving praise for showing me this validation!

Key Findings & Comparisons of Physical & Spiritual Validation


·         Leroy, Kya, and Spirit did not bark during the OBE, but acknowledged a presence on video and audio recording.

·         Dogs ran up / down the stairs.

·         Spirit urinating on the carpet floor during the OBE.

·         The weather outside was raining during the OBE.

·         Second time that I projected, the dogs were not in the OBE or in contact with me.

·         Viewing the work schedule and reading the numbers which didn’t change. The numbers remained static.

·         Five minutes before monitoring Leroy’s, there were no sounds inside or outside the house.

·         Time and duration of the OBE were in close approximation of each other.

·         The OBE was natural, not controlled scientifically and false awakening.

·         The OBE was precognitive, catching a brief window into the future.

·         Fact – record keeping, being consistent, open, and honesty has proven results for past validations. This experience was not coincidence due to past proven record keeping.


Experience description:   

Date: 12-23-2006
Time: 09:30 AM – 09:47 AM
Subject: City of The Angels

Author: David A. Warner
© Copyright 2006

OBE Journal

I was flying towards the street “Brandt” which is the ally street by my mom & dads house. While transcending to the air I immediately became conscious. Starting off at a slow speed and then increasing at a quick, rapid 40-50mph I was on my way to my old elementary school “Henry Ruff”. I was flying close to the ground almost running into street lights and phone lines on my way to the school. I remembered my intent and objective “Look for The Angels”.

Making a soft and swift landing towards the ground, I was going to enter the doors to the school but decided not too. There were a few people standing around the door entrance to the school that seemed occupied. Changing my direction and drifting towards the parking lot, kneeling to the ground feeling the cement texture scrape my kneecaps. I cupped my hands together, looking towards the sky and praying by saying "Thank You God for everything, my wife, family, health, the path you chosen for me with obe’s, hospice and helping the world". I also asked God at the time for a little help and assistance from the angels reaching the higher astral planes.

From my observations of the time, seasons of the month I estimated it was a early morning, probably around 7:00AM-8:00AM, September/October. I could also see the dew on the grass still fresh not melted from the morning.

What caught my eye as I looked right of me, an angel by the cross streets Henry Ruff and Maplewood. I approached the angel trying to communicate, but the no reply or acknowledgement, the angel kept floating and passed me. As I followed the angel trying to keep up I saw another angel appear. The angel was standing, waiting by this electric utility pole, where the bus stop would pick-up the kids in front of the elementary school. I was able catch the details of the angel. She was a older lady, blond hair, around in her 50-60's, possible 150lbs-180lbs. This angel continued without saying anything or acknowledging my presence.

When I watched carefully, I could tell the difference between regular people walking around and their differences to the angels. The angels appeared transparent, almost invisible. It appeared to be a wispy whitish glow around them with the wings signifying them as angels. Also, when the angels moved, I could see a faint after-image glow trailing a couple of seconds behind and catching up when stopping.

I gave up chasing after the angels and decided to float back to the school’s parking lot facing Maplewood street. Standing in the parking lot was this guy “Chris” who I went to high school with representing an angel. When I started to communicate with Chris and telling him “We went to school together, can you help me?". He replied "Oh yeah, David Warner, your the one that talks a lot about astral projection". Later as I returned back to
the physical body, I realized that my encounter with the angel was not Chris, but looked
and appeared to be. Also, the angel did have the same wispy whitish glow and faint
after-image glow.

As I looked towards the sky away from Chris, I saw the clouds and it was over-cast. I returned back looking at Chris. He didn't change his appearance and still kept his visual of an angel. I also could see another angel which was female by appearance that materialized by Chris. I felt that this angel didn't seem to thrilled with me, being where I was and intruding her space. For some reason, I felt that these two angels were standing in line, waiting for me to make my next move, maybe entry to the school, testing me.

I also question if I’m moving into the higher realms, remote viewing from the astral and seeing where the angels reside!


Date: 11-12-2006

Time: 08:30 AM – 08:59 AM

Subject: Little Angel

Author:  David A. Warner

© Copyright 2006


OBE Journal

Earlier this morning I was able to leave my body three times. These experiences were basic and didn’t last too long. During the first experience I was downstairs in the basement (at mom/dads house) looking at the mirror hanging on the wall leading into the dungeon(bedroom). I made funny faces and saw my reflection but noticed a delayed reaction from the mirror. I questioned if it was “me” reflective from the mirror or someone else.  

In the second experience, I was flying out towards space, looking back at Earth which my vision of our planet was black and white.  The third experience was simply trying to exit my parents house. As I floated towards the front door I opened it using my mind and with the wave of my hand. This time I was surprised that the door didn’t slam shut on me at the last split second upon exit.

The last obe took place at mom/dads house and I exited to the front lawn “once again”.  I noticed that there was a guy was chasing me. He hopped on my back taking me down  down to the grass bordering my parents and neighbor’s yard. I was able to change my emotion from fear, hate to love.

As I collected my thoughts, I called upon an angel. In near distance down the street looking west, I saw two figures materialize and fly towards me. As I got back on my feet, and looking at these two figures, I realized they were angels. The first angel was a child around 3-5yrs of age and the other angel was a adult woman around mid 40’s.

I saw their white wings, both wearing dresses of white, very fancy, appeared in make-up with a glow resonating around them. The child angel was brunette, light tan skin, and cute for her age. The adult angel’s hair was black, short, straight, she was a medium size figure. I remember asking the little girl angel if she was previously in a accident and if she was a new angel. There was no reply from both angels, silent, still, and patient.

The guy who was chasing me was pointing to the sky.  I noticed there seemed to be a hi-tech transportation futuristic airplane. The airplane appeared to be blazing and plunging losing control in a burst of a fireball.  I witnessed the plane streak across the sky and slam into the house next door. The whole area (neighborhood) lit up for a few seconds from the fiery crash.

I asked the Angel “Is it ok to see things like this explode and see interest at the fire, explosion, and crash. Not based on people dying but the sight of explosion”.  Both angel’s or man didn’t say anything to me. I lost my consciousness and returned back to the physical body vibrating and then awakening.  

Final Thought 

Last month, October 2006 I set out to see if I could project and compete with my previous month’s record of projecting. The norm for me is usually 10-12 out of body experiences a month and in October 2006 I was able to achieve my record far beyond my dreams. I left the body twenty five times practically projecting everyday and challenging myself to every goal and purpose of intent.

In this month of November 2006, I decided to change direction and focus on longer out of body duration of experiences and quality. So far the last couple of weeks, I’ve been having many synchronicities of physical and non-physical validations.

This happens to be my third encounter with an angel during an out of body experience. Ever since I’ve changed my method of leaving the body, bringing love, emotion and religion with intent I find each experience resonating with a higher vibration and

Again…. Love Wins!


Date: 09-15-2006
Time: 11:30 AM – 11:50 AM
Subject: Blessed By an Angel

Author: David A. Warner
© Copyright 2006

When I start to think about how to write this out of body experience journal, I don’t know where to begin or really know how to pen descriptive justice. I’ve traveled out of the body thousands of times and over the years the majority of my experiences are in the real time zone mirroring physical waking consciousness. These experiences are a little easier to write because of it being ‘physical’ in nature. But when you have a guide that escorts you into non-physical realities of the higher astral planes and beyond it’s harder to address on an emotional and intimate level.

For sometime now, I’ve been having problems with anxiety, being nervous, and forgetting my intent when raising vibrations when trying to travel into the higher astral planes. Faith and Love is what I was missing and when I surrendered to “Faith and Love”, I was blessed by an Angel who guided me and showed me what’s possible.

OBE Journal

Early this morning I awakened to see my wife Katie off to work and wished her the best with hugs and kisses. After my wife left, I executed the daily morning ritual of checking the computer email, responding to requests from my web site Invisible Light and catching up with CNN news of the world. Not to mention watching the Jerry Springer show for enlightened entertainment. (not!)

I decided to return back to sleep around 10:00 AM with the intent of projecting. Praying to God for assistance in reaching the higher levels and asking for guidance of not being afraid of non-physical realities or heading out into space.

Roughly, around 11:20AM I awakened to physical consciousness briefly and immediately drifted back into the trance state. I used feeling, imagination, and roll technique as I describe in the swimming pool method to bring fourth the vibrations. I watched this OBE process event intently for a friend “John” who has been having difficulty in projecting. Hoping that I could give guidance to John when he enters the mind awake, body asleep state in email correspondence.

I was able to make a clean exit out of body and once again found myself in my mom/dads house in my old bedroom. Moving towards the door, I was able to push myself through the door by embracing it with my hands. I looked back into the bedroom seeing if I could catch a glimpse of my physical body, but unsuccessful. The only thing that I saw was papers, objects resting on the bed. Many times, I will find mental games will occur with doors shutting on me while trying to travel into another room.

I found myself floating down the hallway and expecting to see the black gentleman from the previous OBE on 09-12-2006 but he didn’t appear. Into the front room and outside on the front lawn I made my way. I noticed by looking around the street at a few people carrying on their business. The time in the astral was early morning, still dark outside right before dawn, but could easily see.

I decided to remain claim, not transcend into the air trying to travel into the higher planes due to so many previous failed aborts. I kept saying to myself “We’re going do it this time, we are going to be calm, and we’re going to be relaxed”. I called out asking for an Angel to help me travel into the higher astral realms.

Still looking around the neighborhood, it caught my attention where I saw a figure move through the trees materializing and approaching me. When this figure fully materialized and gracefully bestowed upon me. It was an Angel standing about 7’ tall with a wing span the length of her height and 3’-4’ in width. I could see the feathers in detail, a little dark but all pure white. She was calm, stood majestically and had an emotionless presence to her.

Immediately, the Angel took off gracefully towards the sky, non-responsive, no emotion and I followed her. Still being stunned, I started to come to my senses to test this spirit. I remembered reading from a NDE (near death experience) expert “Kevin Williams” quoting from the bible of what Jesus said “Test the spirit; test the fruit of the tree. If it yields good fruit then the spirit is good”. I asked the Angel “Can you help me here, I am scarred going higher into the astral levels” her reply mentally without moving her mouth “Just follow me and you will be ok”.

As the land below me started to become smaller and we were passing through clouds I repeated to the Angel “I am scarred to go higher in the astral realms, I want to get over this” and the Angel replied “Yes, take my hand, be patient and still. I will show you things”. I was able to get real good facial eye contact with the Angel. A woman in her mid to late 40’s. She had tan skin, long light-brown wavy hair, and medium slim figure. She was very beautiful, had blue eyes, soft facial features appearing to be wearing make-up. I can’t remember exactly what she was wearing, but I think she was wearing a gown of white or blue appearing to be silk.

When I took the Angels hand I asked her “Do you believe in God?” She replied to me “Yes, I am God, We are All God”. I said to her “I don’t want to be fooled by evil spirits and I want to feel Gods love and not feeling scarred by traveling into the higher astral realms.” The Angel replied “This is okay to feel this way; I know it’s new for you”.

I asked the Angel “is everything recorded from birth to death, in my OBE experiences, physical, mental thought, emotion, action?”, She replied “Yes” and I said “great!” saying it sarcastically.

During our conversation I could feel we were traveling farther away from physical reality where everything around me started turning green/blue. At one time, it seemed like we were traveling into an ocean, under the water, trailing off into a great dense distance. The angel comforted me asking “Are you okay” and I replied to her “Yes”. While in this greenish/bluish ocean of water, I can’t describe what I saw. It looked like embryonic but not sure because the challenge of non-physical description. I should have at the time asked the Angel what I was seeing, but didn’t.

I said to the Angel “Lets do this, I trust you, I love God, you’re God as long we trust Jesus is our savior lets do this”. The Angel was genuine, comforting and kept asking me “Are you okay”? I could detect concern from her. I told her “I think that I can handle this but still a little nervous and I think that I can get through this”.

I was looking down a tunnel, like seeing into a water well tunnel. At the end of the tunnel, was the light. I said to the Angel “I saw this light a few days ago in an OBE; this is the most beautiful light that I have ever seen”. As we got closer to the light, it opened up and engulfed me, almost blinding, a strong purity of love and presence to this light was incredible and vibrant.

I asked the Angel “Do you watch me all the time?” and she replied “Yes, we watch you all the time; we’re always there with you”. As we reached towards the end of the tunnel, the Angel said to me “The scene is going to change and let me show you about Gods love”. I replied back to the Angel “I am okay and ready”.

We shifted into an environment which was an office with a group of people I was demonstrating some event about a computer monitor rolling it around on a stand. As I looked at myself, I noticed that I was a little older, longer hair in the back, receding in the front, stocky build, and had side burns. I could see myself from different perspectives. It was like watching a movie but starring “me”. It had dawned on me at the moment of what I was witnessing. It was a previous dream that I had just dreamt prior to this OBE.

I asked the Angel again “Is everything recorded?” and she replied “Yes, everything that you do is recorded”. I said a bad word at the time expressing to the Angel “Ah Shit, I’m in trouble and this is not going to be good for the life review”. The Angel made a gesture “I will pretend that I didn’t hear that, try to do a little better and be careful in the future” with a jovial tone. I knew she was referring to the bad word and my habit of swearing!

I could feel the energy; vibrations tingle through my astral and re-align me back into the physical body.

Final Thought

When I awakened from this OBE, immediately I started to recite into my pocket pc of
the experience hoping not to lose any pertinent information. As for the last three days, I am still stunned, bestowed by the Angel, the light and the help. At times, during the morning hours I found myself moved, touched, and emotional where I started to cry for the happiness and joy.

I’ve read other people’s accounts of OBE’s or NDE’s about meeting guides, angels, and seeing the light, traveling into the higher realms. Never in my life, would I ever think this would happen, or even could. Not to mention transcending into the higher realms, seeing the light. But until now, all I can say is that I was blessed by an Angel and was emotionally moved.

Love and Faith wins!


Date: 09-29-2006
12:00 PM – 12:34 PM
Subject: Blessed By An Angel (For the Love of God) Part II

Author:  David A. Warner
© Copyright 2006

Well, I projected again this morning two times and on the second experience is where I confronted another guardian / guide Angel.

Experience I

The first experience was nothing more realizing that I was in the trance state, executed the roll technique feeling the vibrations and leaving the body.

Found myself in my mom/dads house floating towards the door and to the outside of the house. I jumped into the air asking for my Angel and help reaching the higher levels. Nothing appeared or was around me to assist. 

I remember flying in the direction North-East and looking down at a four way inner section and traffic. I took notice that there were not people walking around, but cars going about their business. I saw this boy in the back of a brown pick-up truck. I asked him his name and he replied “Danny and don’t forget to give me what you use back”. I can’t remember for a 100% but it felt like he was talking about furniture.  

I kept flying down the street and immediately lost my consciousness and returned. 

Experience II

I am not going to go into deep detail like I did with the first experience "09-15-2006 - Blessed By An Angel" but in a general description here it is. During my exit out of body I was singing the song “Into The Night” by Benny Mardones, connecting with the vibe and love of the music and lyrics.

Didn't travel into higher levels, nor saw the light this time, but was able to carry on a good dialog with this Guardian Angel. At first when I was in the OBE, found myself at my mom/dads house in the basement. I noticed that my dad was around and we were talking. He kept telling me that I didn't have to go tomorrow if I didn't want too.

I don't know what this is in reference too, but I am thinking about it and the only thing I have planned tomorrow is a Aids walk in downtown Grand Rapids, MI. At the time it made sense, but when I think about it in physical waking life it doesn't. I know that by doing this aids walk its a good cause, but I'm not 100% attached to it whole heartedly. Maybe this is what my dad was talking about?

Well, never a less I was able to make it out to the back of the house and onto the deck. My dad followed me outside and I knew that I didn't want to jump into the air, fly, transcend into the higher levels etc, etc.. I did ask my dad, can you please give me some time to reflect in thought so I can be alone. I wanted to pray and call on the Angel who helped me a few weeks ago.

When I started to come through with rational I thought to myself, I should go over to my dad and tell him that "I love you and am very proud". As I did just do that, I asked my dad who appeared to be younger and in his early 40's. I asked "are you my guardian Angel" and the Angel replied "Yes, I Am".

I asked the Angel "who are you" and she explained that she was a new guardian angel who recently passed on from earth. As I started to closely examine my dad, I could tell by looking at the Angel closely that it was more feminine then male. Although, it had striking close resemblance of my dad, it was female. I was caught up in my little own world, mission that I didn't catch the full details of my dad but when looking closer it was definite female taking on resemblance of my dad.

Another question I had asked the Angel was her name, she did tell me and for the life of me I can't remember. I do know it wasn't like a standard English name like "Dawn, Betty, Sue, Lisa".

I also asked the Angel each time that I project will it always be you by my side, or will there be different Angels. She replied "for the most part, it will be someone different guarding you".

My last question that I popped was "where are your wings" and as I started to ask that specific request I saw the wings behind her materialize and grow in white.  She replied back to me "are you referring to these wings". In my amazement I said "yes, and why do you have wings". She said to me that she just recently passed on and the wings were earned and given.

As I babbled to the Angel about my last visit with the other angel, that she was more direct, quiet and calmness to her. She would say very little and speak in one sentence. You on the other hand are a little more lively and have given me better understanding and clarification.

At that time, I was holding the Angel I gave her a kiss on the cheek. I also tried testing giving the Angel another kiss in a romantic way, but she was a little more powerful and prevented that from happening. This was good and a nice test to experiment with to see its true source - thought form or Angel. When I was holding the Angel, I felt incredible amount of love coming from her. Also, looking at her direct on was surreal. Almost like being being hypnotized with love.

The last thing that I can remember when we were talking the Angel told me "Do it for the Love of God". Why she said this to me or leading up to this I can't remember or recall, but that is what she said.

Time: 10:30AM – 10:56AM
Subject: Reunion of Souls
Validations: II

Author: David A. Warner
© Copyright 2006

Before I begin with the narration of the following experience, there’s a history of events
which needs to be conveyed. It has been a year now since I’ve started back-up with
astral projection and my journey to spirituality has definitely brought me closer to
God and Christ. Many doors have opened that I thought not once was possible but are
now a reality. It was in 2005, I decided to ask God for a favor and to help me eliminate a
habit of socially drinking alcohol. Not that I drank everyday, or had problems, but mostly
to feel healthy, clarity and try a new spin on life with dieting. I started this journey on 1/1/2005
and to this day God has not let me down! (pretty cool eh!)

I didn’t realize that this was a small step and that my out of body experiences would
start once again as to what I had lost in the past. On 4/27/2005, out of the blue the OBE
occurred and then days later again. I started to slowly realize after a few months of projecting
that for once I was clear minded, feeling healthy, and losing the weight. I decided to keep
pursuing the experiences and along with it old and new friends emerged that are treasure’s.
My energy level has grown, I’m driven once again and on a mission.

My web-site “InvisibleLight” is on-line based on my OBE journals since 1987, along with stats,
interviews, audio and video. I also started to feel the pull towards hospice spiritual work
with patients and will be training soon. Just alone, within this last year 2005 I’ve had
close to hundred out of body experiences, 13 validations, exercised for 7 months straight
losing weight. Although, I must admit, I’ve developed love for ice cream along the way
and still have a hard time refraining from star bucks frapacino’s…: ) Gotta thank the wife for
that one!

Most of all, I’ve realized that my work, energy, drive has helped many people. If it’s listening
to people’s problems, helping with a drug addiction, or mentoring about astral projection.
This is how I’ve found my way to God, though the out of body experience.

Leading into this experience, I had no previous intent, knowledge,expectation of the
events that were to unfold. I was not expecting validations or even try to communicate
with my Grandma and Uncle Paul who’ve passed from the physical world into the astral.

When I returned from the astral to physical waking life, I was speechless, in complete
awe, trembling of what just happened. Out of the thousands of experiences I’ve had
in the past, this is definitely climbing the charts.

Moving forward

Early that morning on 5/21/2006 I was up at 7:45AM because of Period End for work. I didn’t
get back to bed until 9:30AM and as it seemed that every 20 minutes I would awake
looking at the bedroom clock and then drift back to sleep. My wake time was set for
1:00PM to begin work from home. As I mentioned before in previous journals, a excellent
method towards achieving the obe is interupted sleep. With the alarm clock knowing ahead
of time that it would sound and concerned about over-sleeping, this was a recipe for
obe success.

First Experience

I became semi-conscious finding myself at my mom/dads house on their front lawn falling to the ground hitting the grass. It was dark, raining, and cold outside which I could see my mom at the front door behind the screen telling me to come in.

When I finally made it into the house, I noticed through at the screen door leading
out to the back yard deck my dog “Leroy Brown”. At the time, it was still dark, raining and poor Leroy looked to be cold and completely drenched. I brought Leroy in and carried him to the bath-tub. Turning on the faucets and testing the water I wanted to make sure that Leroy wouldn’t
be hurt from the hot water but bring him warmth to his freezing body.

During this process, I couldn’t recall exactly what was being said between Leroy and I. We were definitely communicating by mental telepathy, not by voice. Along in the bath-tub was a little girl in which I do not know where she came from. I didn’t think to ask as my interest was focused solely on Leroy. As Leroy started to move around and giving me no problems with his bath, I took notice of his chest. I was seeing a small eye-lid open and close. Reasons, unknown I lifted my shirt to show Leroy that we are different in skin texture, type, and structure.

Second Experience

Then I awakened, still a little groggy talking with this woman on the right of me where I
resting on this bed. For a brief moment, I started to analyze my environment and reviewed
the episodes with Leroy and then falling onto the grass in front of my mom/dads house. I soon
realized that I was in the astral prior day dreaming in and out of consciousness. The woman to the right of me that I was talking with I immediately identified as my grandma. Tears filled our eyes with love, joy, laughter, and we embraced. I expressed to my grandma that I loved her dearly and missed her. As we hugged I gave her a kiss on the check and asked her if she was okay. My grandma replied “I am doing good and I’ve finally found peace”. This statement my grandma had made, I believe and felt at the time has to do with her first marriage that ended in divorce with my biological grandfather. The peace that she had found was in forgiveness of what took place in her physical life.

My grandma expressed that my brother Brian should be helping Mom/Dad around the house a little more often then staying at his friends house dodging responsibility. At the present in the physical, my brother Brian’s residency is at my Mom/Dads house deciding his next move. My brother is currently on assignment through work in the Philippines for a few months. With my brother residing in another country, I think this is what my grandma was referring to by dodging responsibility.

The room that I was in appeared to take place in a attic with 1940’s furniture. Inside the attic, there were chairs, bed, lamp shades, as if it was used for a home. The lights were not on but clear enough to see. The floor was dusty and a window to the outside was noticeable.

Validation I

Interestingly, I was able to ask my grandma if I could focus on her and look at her aura. She didn’t have any problems and remained still as I concentrated. As my sight remained clear I was able to see the white light surround her upper body, around her head and shoulders. The aura was a beautiful color radiating energy that tapered off like smoke or of a flame. My grandma said to me “this is the color they gave me and I accept it for what it is” in a jovial tone.

I question my grandma while I was looking at this man in this chair asking her about uncle Paul who also passed. This man that was in the chair risen to his feet and it was my uncle Paul. Stunned
that I was and slapping myself, Paul and I embraced hugging one another. With deep expressionistic feelings towards my uncle, I cried with tears of joy and said “I love you and dearly we miss you”. I was able to carry on a brief conversation with my uncle and asked “Do we survive physical death?” and in that moment I flashed back at my uncle’s funeral and coffin then returning to the environment. My uncle confirmed to me that “we do survive physical death and that I am doing good”.

This was the first time that I had relived a memory in the astral while remaining in the
same environmental setting. Upon returning from that memory, the room was exact and nothing
had changed or was altered.

I could tell a difference between my grandma and uncle in the way they carried them shelves. My grandma was a bubbly spirit and my uncle Paul was calm, relaxed and took his time to calculate his next move. My grandma appeared to be in her late 40’s, blond hair, she was wearing a skirt and white dress shirt. My uncle I was around in his early 30’s, hair gel or oily
and parted to the side little long in length. I can’t remember exact specifics of what my uncle was wearing, but I know there were clothes on.

Turning back to my grandma, I asked about my step-grandfather Norm and if he was
present. I had a difficult time with what grandma communicating to me about Norm
due to my awareness was waining. The impressions that I received from grandma explaining about Norm is that he was having a difficult time awaking out of the astral daydream or was elsewhere with activity. It could be a mix of the two, but this was the feeling and communication that was received.

Validation II

As I soon was able to maintain my awareness my grandma continued to explain about my step-grandfather “Norm”. She pointed to this wooden box with a styled cut in the middle which lace over-lapped this cut into the wood. At the top of the box around the lace was a green symbol or circular object possibly representing Norm. The box itself was made out of wood, and the dimension size was roughly 3” width, 5” length and 5” height. The texture of the wood appeared to be mahogany. I lost my awareness and awakened to physical and felt the transition back into my body aligning along with faint vibrations.

Summary (Validations)

When I returned to physical waking life the experience hit me all at once. I was excited, trembling, and fearful of losing the data. After the experience was penned to paper, I was able to rest, let it sink in and asorb of what just happened. I called my sister Laurie over the phone and we conversed. My sister said that the box was gift from Grandma and in her physical waking life she would always give gifts to family and friends showing that she cared.

If I look at a object, person, or animal with my physical eyes I'm able to see energy, the
aura around the source. Mostly, what I am able to view at times is a clear pale white
color illuminating the object. Other times, the color is a vibrant florescent white mixed
with blue crescent glow. Comparing the physical and astral sight, I was able to validate
the aura consistency with my grandma.

I was able to communicate with my Aunt Barbara and conveyed my experiences with OBE
since 1987 and this projection. My aunt shared with me that my grandma gave small gifts
from home or purchased from the store. The size of the gift and monatary value was not big
or expensive, but to show her love and that she cared. My aunt also confirmed that uncle
Paul in his 30’s would wear his hair to the side and at length.

Final Note

The information on this experience that has been presented is consistent with validatation
of the physical and astral. My belief is that there is no doubt in my mind that “we” were able to
make contact with the help from God and that this was a re-union of souls.

Date: 07-04-2006
Time: 9:30AM – 10:04AM
Subject: Route 49

Author: David A. Warner
© Copyright 2006

For further detailed reference of this experience, please review
07-04-2006 - Route 49.mp3

In the OBE I was at mom/dads house in the beginning of the projection. Took flight and traveled west.

Found myself in a country town and stopped to ask two ladies in their 70's my geographic location. The one lady said on route 49 in West Virginia close by Tennessee.

I also asked if we were close my coal wood which happened to be in a movie "October Sky" and the movie is about "Homer Hickem". The lady said every once in awhile someone will ask for directions to coal wood if they are lost.

After returning back to the physical I written the experience to paper first before reviewing the map of West Virginia and the location of Route 49 which exists in a town called Matewan. This town is roughly 58 miles North West from Coal wood. This validated the route and the locations.

Spoke with a friend Eric J. and he said its possible it could have been in Virginia, which Route 49 is about 50 miles south of Coal wood.

First, had no idea where I was traveling to in the experience, never a less the route I was on or the thinking about Coal wood.

Date: 08-05-2006
Time:  8:00AM – 8:15AM

Subject: The Dragons Fire

Audio Resource: 08-05-2006 - The Dragons Fire.mp3

Precognitive Validation


Author:  David A. Warner

© Copyright 2006


Resouces: CNN News 

I was able to achieve two out of body experiences, first experience I was able to project myself out of the dream and into the astral becoming consciously aware. The second experience was a false awakening which I didn’t realize that I still was active in the astral plane.  

The first OBE was a precognitive experience with traces of validity of NASA Space Shuttle issue’s from launching and Lexington Kentucky Comair Flight 5191 crash on 08-27-2006

Experience I

I was able to transcend into the air taking flight towards the clouds in the direction

South-west. I looked back north east and could see in the distance the space shuttle from
NASA. The space shuttle was lifting upward, pitching, and rolling on its side towards the
heavens. I could see the fire from the engines and smoke leaving a vapor trail behind.

As I traveled higher into the clouds I changed my direction to south-west. I had a difficult time
making it past electric phone wire poles and trees. Every once in awhile there happens to be a

mental block that I confront creating obstacles and barriers.  

I was still in my hometown of Garden City, Michigan in the geographic area of Maplewood Middlebelt and Beachwood. I noticed that there was a lot of smoke, people running around, yelling, screaming and devastated. Along with this horrific event, I saw pieces of what looked to be of an engine or propeller of a aircraft, possibly space shuttle still burning with fire and smoke.   

As I landed to the ground, I saw a man with clothes on smothering from the smoke. This man was wearing a business suit, roughly 250-280lbs, 5’8” – 6’1”mustache, blonde hair and between 40’s- 50’s years of age. I lost my awareness and shifted into a false awakening. 

Experience II

Found myself on the front lawn at my mom/dads house where I was showing my nephew Paul C. Jr. about mind control for levitation of physical objects. As I demonstrated levitation I immediately lost my consciousness again being pulled back into the physical body and awakening.  

NASA Space Shuttle Launch

NASA Space shuttle Atlantis finally roared into space Saturday at 11:15 AM 9/9/2007. ET, after NASA postponed the mission four times since its original launch date, August 27. Weather and technical problems caused the previous delays for the 11-day expedition. 

The six astronauts had to wait a little longer, when the launch was scrubbed four times over the past two weeks: first because of a lightning bolt that hit the launch pad, then Tropical Storm Ernesto, then a problem with the shuttle's electrical system, and then a faulty fuel gauge. 

Key Findings & Comparisons of Validation

August 25th - Space Shuttle pad was hit by a bolt of lightening.

August 27th - Space Shuttle was scheduled to launch but due to Ernesto hurricane problems it was postponed. 

August 27th - Lexington Kentucky
Comair Flight 5191 a commercial flight crashed . Tried taking off from a shorter run way that would not accommodate the airplane.  The crash took place at 6:07 AM.  Only survivor was co-pilot identified as First Officer James M. Polehinke.

Photo of
James M. Polehinke

“In the OBE, I saw that there was a lot of smoke, people running around, yelling, screaming and devastated. Along with this horrific event, I saw pieces of what looked to be of an engine or propeller of an aircraft. I saw a man with clothes on smothering from the smoke. This man was wearing a business suit, roughly 250-280lbs, 5’8” – 6’1”mustache, (confirmed photo from CNN of James having mustache and only survivor being a male) blonde hair and between 40’s- 50’s years of age Also, my direction of flight was south-west from Garden City, Michigan to Lexington, Kentucky”. The time of the crash and OBE were in the morning a few hours a part but weeks
from each other.

August 28th - Space Shuttle was post phoned due to hurricane weather of Ernesto and headed back to vehicle assembly building sheltering from the storm.

September 6th - Space Shuttle delayed again due to faulty gage and electrical system.

“In the OBE, I had difficult time getting past the electric phone pole wires. Normally, I don’t have these issues during flight”.

September 9th – Space Shuttle finally launched into space. 

“In the OBE, the space shuttle successful launched”. 


On the average, I’m able to validate the OBE on a monthly basis’s due to precognitive experiences, or sometimes a controlled scientific experiment. In this particular experience, I wish that this did not happen, maybe it will be possible to prevent this type of event from happening in the future.   

Date: 02-26-2007
Time: 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Subject: Love, Focus, Faith and Intent

Author: David A. Warner
© Copyright 2007

For some time now, I’ve been having difficulty maintaining energy and awareness while out of body. The experiences have been shorter and not at a high level of degree in consciousness as I would like. Certainly, I’m able to project two-three times a week without fail, but in a brief moment of time being out of body. The duration of the experience is limited due to the lack of energy, focus, intent, and love.

I was talking with a good friend “Mendel” and we discussed energy, intent, love and focus. As I realized (once again) I totally lost my edge with these four principals and found myself going about projecting in a casual approach.

So I decided to write a slogan down, program it in my exchange email account to remind me everyday. This way when I do project, the memory will carry over in the out of body experience. The slogan reads as followed:

“Love, Focus, Faith and Intent will project you everywhere”

Normally, I record my obe’s to the pocket pc and save the audio narration in mp3 format, upload it to my web site for visitors to listen, help, and learn from. Every so often I’m compelled to write about the current obe that leaves me speechless, suspend my thoughts with only one thing to say “Incredible!”

…and in this experience it surely was “Incredible”

OBE Journal

My current location / position in the dream that I found myself was in a hospital traveling the hallways, rooms then eventually finding myself on a stretcher awaiting surgery. Back in the physical world, I do have a out patient surgery which is non-life threatening, but preventative maintenance to be scheduled in the near future. I can remember that I was looking up at the medical doctor and explaining to him “before you insert the needle and release the anesthetic in my veins knocking me out. I want to try an experiment by preparing myself to leave my body while you are administering the anesthetic.

All at once, I felt the needle pierce my vein and imagined rolling around like I normally do in circles, crunched up into a ball and spinning out of the body. When I finally came though, still sluggish from the dream but semi-aware I found myself trailing off into the cold winter nights sky headed for a star of gold. This star as I grew closer too appeared to open up as a brilliant tunnel of light.

I remember communicating and explaining the process of the near death experience and how the spirit transcends physical consciousness as if I was instructing or teaching someone. I quickly turned my head away from the star of gold being a little nervous with anxiety there was a woman by the side of me, silent, mysterious but resonating a calmness with guidance. The details of the woman, she was a brunette, about mid-30’s, with soft facial features with long wavy hair. The woman was wearing a gown that appeared to be made of silk. What caught my attention is that the wind rippled through her gown and I could make out the color of a light blue of the gown.

Turning my attention away from the woman and upon the tunnel we were about to enter, I was explaining “this is what the individual will witness during their nde or physical death. The tunnel, traveling through and eventually at the end will merge into beauty of white light”.

As we traveled into the tunnel, it twisted and turned, it reminded me of a translucent, whitish worm hole and that the walls appeared to be slippery. In the distance towards the end of the tunnel, I could see the light, the purest of white majestic light like I’ve seen before in other projections. For some reason we stopped before reaching the end. It was explained to me that while in the tunnel, you can travel anywhere you request to visit. I’m not sure if it was the woman who was with me at the time explaining this to me, someone else, or me. After we stopped for a brief moment I lost my focus, awareness, and consciousness blurring out from the astral back into the physical awakening.

The memory of the experience didn’t hit me right away, but roughly about 10-15 minutes later as I made my way to the bathroom, checked a few emails and tried going back to bed. As I laid in bed the first memory that ignited was the hospital and all at once, the whole experience rushed in leading up to the tunnel where we had stopped to talk about “traveling anywhere” and then losing consciousness.

Date: 03-12-2007
Time: 12:00 PM – 12:04 PM
Subject: Heaven: Peace and Serenity

Author: David A. Warner
© Copyright 2007

OBE Journal

It’s been a week since the last time I was out of body. I knew it was just a matter of time of cultivating energy to project again. The last few weeks I’ve been devoting time to exercise, jogging on the treadmill about 1.25 miles a day. I’ve also been assigned a new patient in which I’m a hospice volunteer for the state of Michigan. So energy has been vital which has been used for different physical vehicles.

The last couple of weeks that swept by, I’ve been meditating, focusing on my slogan that I came up with “Love, Focus, Faith and Intent will Project You There”. I’ve seen a BIG difference in connecting to the higher planes and making contact with angels and guides. As I ponder with question “why am I making contact after all these years but not earlier in my projections?”. I was missing the “slogan” and blinded to the truth “Love Wins”.

Many accomplished projectionists I’ve read up on in the past I always admired their experiences and wanted to witness firsthand these beautiful levels. But I was nervous and worried if I would lose my physical existence. It’s never easy to explore the unknown but I know now that no matter where I’m, guides, angels will be there protecting me and offering their gracious guidance at the blink of an eye.

This morning was a BIG breakthrough transcending into the higher planes, communicating with guides and angels. Remaining out of body for long durations of time and ending the experience upon my request without being pulled back to the physical body.

When I became conscious breaking out of the dream, I was geographically located at the old neighborhood where my mom and dad’s house resides. Normally, my projections occur from catching myself falling into the trance state but in this experience I was able to break out of the dream.

From memory, I remember seeing family, friends in the neighborhood going about their business and daily lives. There also was my Scottish Terrier dog “Leroy Brown”
trotting around on the front grass. Picking Leroy up through telekinesis and placing him in my arms I jumped into the air taking flight into the night gliding towards the stars. I sensed that I was trailing off into a great distance of non-physical and remembered commenting to myself “I am okay with this, let’s go for it”.

Breaking into a zone of colorful, animated half diamond shapes split down the middle. These diamonds shapes were vivid colors of pink, orange, red, yellow and reminded me of the gum chicklettes. Each diamond shape was layered and stacked which filled my field of vision.

After that encounter with the diamond shape zone I emerged into a familiar surrounding where I decided to descend from flight and land. I was looking at a glass greenhouse where you could see inside. The greenhouse encased big plants, green leafs that grew in a tropical environment. It was a botanical garden and along with a group of people encouraging me to enter. I let my Scottish Terrier dog Leroy down and out of my hands to roam the gardens.

Entering this glass greenhouse walking with this group and having a conversation with this lady. Explaining to her that I would like to exit the gardens and try to make contact with angels and reach to the higher planes. The lady was around late 50’s, short about 5’1”, grey hair, short, overweight, and white Caucasian. She turned to me and said “Why don’t you ask for them here, travel upward and you will find them”. I took her sound advice and began to fly upward through levels which reminded me of floor levels. I saw flares of white light, energy, sparkles of grey materialize moving closer surrounding me. Two angels male and female with wings appeared and they took me to another level outside in a court yard. We sat down at this long brown stone table outside were marble granite pillars surrounded the court yard.

Looking across this table at the two angels asking questions “why are we here and who made this environment”. The communication was quick and I still have a hard time remembering exactly all that was exchanged. I could recall stating something along the lines or hearing “that this place is made of our energy, you, me and everyone’s thoughts mixed in building this”.

I stopped during our conversation to look around and absorb the surroundings so that I could fully digest before my return to the physical body. Beyond the courtyard there were pine-trees over-lapping each other leading up to a mountainside among the clouds. Also there were streams of water running down the mountain into the forest of pine trees. Looking upward at the sky I saw star flares of golden rustic color sprinkling like shooting comets.

Turning my attention back to the two angels I started to cry and say “Thank You, this is the most beautiful place”. As I kept crying of joy I could feel myself slip away from that consciousness and re-composed myself. The male angel started to lose his physical image and I asked of his return.

When the angel re-materialized I remembered to ask his name which he replied “Peace”. The male angel was a man in his mid 30’s, strong built, red hair and goatee beard. His physique kind of reminded me of Danny Bonaduce, although taller and the face was slim and long.

I turned to the female angel and she replied to me “Serenity” without me asking. The female angel was a woman in her 30’s, reminded me of a flower, soft delicate. Her hair was wavy, color black brunette and was white Caucasian.

I observed both angels and could see them glowing with their wings, kind of a misty whitish glow of sparkles surrounding their bodies that radiated.

As I tried to keep my composer, I broke out in tears of joy once again and this time I knew that I would lose my energy, consciousness of this experience and return. I was able to at least have closure and say good-bye to the two angels saying “Thank You, I will Be Seeing You Around".

This was definite one of my most rewarding experiences I ever been witness to. Having the closer without being pulled back, the chance to communicate and the time being out of body was awesome. Once I awakened, immediately I started narrating the experience into the pocket pc to mp3 audio format. This way I wouldn’t miss a single note and to share this experience with you, the reader.

Remember “Love, Focus, Faith and Intent will Project You There”.


Date: 7/14/2005

Time: 3:45AM – 3:53AM

Subject:  Card Verification Experiment #1 – Conscious Projection

Author:  David A. Warner
© Copyright 2007

OBE Journal (Validation)

This was the first time that I had setup the experiment with the cards. My wife placed one card on the bedroom door and another card on the door that leads to the mudroom and to the outside the house. Both cards were faced down taped at the top. I figured this would be a great experiment and not to hard to miss since I would be projecting into that path.

The cards were placed on the door about 3-4 weeks ago and it took me that long to finally wield the results.

Anyways, roughly around 3:30AM 7/14/2005 I awakened into the trance state after have gone to bed about a 1/2hr prior. I did feel the vibrations and realize that I was rather in a good stance to project. As always, I just rolled out off the bed and onto the floor. I knew exactly what I wanted to accomplish and that was to view the card on the door. I floated around the bed frame and pushed my way towards the door. I was able to pull the card off the door and view the number and suit. The card that I read was the King of Diamonds. After that, I lost control and was pulled back the way I traveled around the bed-frame.

The weird thing is that when I was on the bed, my astral body was upright and my legs were on the bed. Basically, sitting upright on the bed and during that time I was spinning around in circles. I felt the physical body trying to re-align my astral inside of my physical but just couldn't. I had to actually had to lay down and focus and could feel the alignment kick in.
I kinda of wonder if this would be a good technique to prevent from coming back into the physical if you want to stay out longer?

Now, the next part is interesting because I thought I had awakened in the physical. I could see my wife Katie and she said to me "Wow, that was fast for you to verify the card". So we both went over to the door, pulled the card off and this time it was 8 of hearts.

Finally, I physically awakened and realized what had just occurred. So I grabbed my notepad, and removed the physical card off the door and went into the kitchen were there was light. I would be able to write the notes and see the actual card. To my surprise the physical card in the bedroom was 2 of hearts. Even though it wasn't the 8 at least I got the suit correct.

I decided not to remove the card on the front door leading to the mud room because I would again try to project later.

Date: 7/14/2005

Time: 10:30AM – 10:37AM

Subject:  Card Verification Experiment #2  God is the Famous One 

Well, at 10:46AM I was able to project and this time no vibes were present. I did hear music from this astral projection subliminal tape I listen to physically and imagined myself rolling inside my physical like a log quickly turning.

Getting out of the body was a breeze and I moved quickly to the front door with the objective of reveling the second card. At the time, I was able to see the card and make out the number, contents BUT the problem that occurred which wasn't really a problem. I was able to stay out of body for 10-15mins exploring everything around me. I knew at the time if I was to abort the projection and come back that the experience would be cut short. So I decided to put the card in my pocket for when I would lose consciousness I could quickly look at the card upon returning and have a better memory.

Well, never a less I didn't realize this experience would be very beautiful, moving, and so inspirational that I forgot about the card details. During the experience I ran into two teenagers that I had asked if there were deceased and they both laughed at me. After that, I saw 3 black people, 2 men and 1 woman. I had asked them specifically if they were deceased and the black woman said "yes and that God is her savior and glory to be" I told her that I was sorry to hear that and agreed with her about her statement.

The other elements of the projection is that I was in a backyard which to be believed by me I was located at my mom and dads in the astral. When I was on the back deck, there were many flowers growing. Red, Pink and White in one flower petal. so I decided to pull the flower off and smell it. I could sense the texture, winkle touch and smell the scent of the flower. After that I turned to the sky and said "God, I love you and Thank You for this gift". Also, I asked help from a higher source like a angel or something from God. When I looked at the sky I could see a shimmer of a ray of light beam thru this pine tree and out from no where was this bird. The bird was a size of a watermelon, almost like a blown up puffer fish. I asked this bird at the time if you/it/he/her was my helper and it nodded back to me gracefully shaking his head up and down.

There's more to this experience and probably would take another 2-3 pages to detail, but I picked out the beautiful highlights of the experience. Imagine if I had aborted the projection upon verifying the card what I would have lost...!

When I finally returned back to my physical body, I went to the kitchen room and removed the card off of the mud room door. The physical playing card was the Jack of Diamonds.

What is truly interesting about this experiment is that the first projection and the false awakening the both times that cards matched the suit.

Astral Bedroom - card I read was King of Diamonds
Physical Front Room Door - card is Jack of Diamonds

Physical Bedroom - card was 2 of hearts
False Awaking Astral Bedroom - card I read with my wife was 8 of Hearts

What I think happened is that in the first projection and false awakening I had already read both cards. So if I was reading the card in the bedroom, I would have been actually reading it in the front room kitchen door and vice verse. I know that the card in the astral that I tried reading on the second attempt was not suit or the number on the physical cards. I am going by gut instinct and vague memory.

The odds of having the same suit in one astral projection and false awakening attempt is 416 to 1. I still have more experiments with the cards but for a first time shot - pretty dam good!!!


Later that day I was on my break jogging. I've been jogging at work for 15Min's a day for the last couple of months. Along my travels there was a playing card face down on the cement. I did not pick the card up because I wanted to finish my jog.  


Anyways, I came up to the card again on my daily jog this evening and still faced down.

Out of curiosity I picked the card up.. To my surprise it was the Jack of Diamonds.